Thank you for THE TIME QUINTET for tagging me in the Liebster Awards, this is a way for new bloggers to get to know each other.
There are a few rules to follow:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers).
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know you nominated them.
Questions from The Time Quintet:
- Why do you blog?
Well, I write my blog in my spare times. So, I guess I blog because I am bored and have nothing better to do. The other reason is to improve my English since it is my second language and just to express my ideas and myself.
2. What, do you suppose, is your ultimate goal in life?
I suppose my ultimate goal is to make my parents happy and proud of me, especially my mom because I know because of my parents I could be who I am now.
3. Who or what inspires you?
My family. Every time I am about going give up on something I am doing, I would think of my parents, especially my mom and it would give me the spirit again. All the exhortations from my parents always help me to get up when I fall.
4. What would you do if you could drop all of your responsibilities and problems?
I would take long rest, watch movies, read books, go out with my friends.
5. Do you have a message you want to tell the world? If yes, what is it?
I want to tell everyone not to underestimate someone especially when you know nothing about that person.
6. Any book/music recommendations?
I am not so into music so I guess I don’t have any recommendations for it. But for books, I would recommend “Chinese Cinderella”. This book has made me think from another side of perspective.
7. What couldn’t you live your life without? (*and no, I don’t mean oxygen and other similar necessities)
I am not so sure about it.
8. What is your favourite memory?
My sixteenth birthday. My friends have made my sixteenth birthday as my happiest day ever. In addition, I helped a stray person on this day, and I know that I will not forget that day forever.
9. What are your 3 favourite quotes?
“Go out there and dare to compete in most difficult examinations. Create your own destiny!” Chinese Cinderella
“Success is 10% of inspiration and 90% of perspiration”
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”
10. What do you despise?
11. What are your favourite smells?
Food, especially when I am starving 😀
- What is your favourite book? Why?
- Where do you want to travel the most?
- Why do you blog?
- What is your goal in life?
- Most memorable moment in life?
- Your hobbies?
- Any movies and books recommendations?
- Favourite food?
- What do you regret in life?
- The craziest thing that you’ve done with your friends?
- Do you have a message that you want to tell the world? If yes, what is it?
To do this I tag :
- Whisper Bird
- Le Pearl Factory
- Warrior, not Worrier
- Diary of a Superstar
- Khagesh jain
- A Liker of Things
- Jean Paik
- From Pillar to Post
- I Can Feel Around
- JOSIE ARANA
If you do this, please tell me in comments. I would love to read your answers. Thank you.